The Strait Turners February Zoom meeting will be on February 23rd at 12:00 pacific. We will have a short auction and some club business and then have a great presentation from:
Demonstrating the following techniques:
- Bowls –General overview of turning bowls-(including any of the following topics:
- Rough-turning a bowl blank from green wood: shows the milling process from chainsawing a log/bandsaw a blank round/and turning.
- Storage and drying-sealing-storage.
- Finish turning a bowl “green” or wet
- Finishing a dry, roughed-out bowl blank to completion.
For more information his website is http://www.wyomingwoodturner.com/